Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Boots


This is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever posted, but I felt it necessary. These are my boots. I got them in the summer at the end of my freshmen year of highschool, which would make them approximately ten years old. All winter I have worn them, and have not once come home with wet feet. This winter alone, I've stepped in countless bottomless and camoflaged potholes/puddles which should've soaked my feet, but the Doc's have been more than trustworthy. If I could say 'cheers' to one thing that has always been there and never failed me, it would be my sixteen eyelet Doc Martens.

D.

2 comments:

The Critic said...

I've never actually owned a pair of doc martens, but i do know that they are a quality piece of footwear.

Anonymous said...

you are so goofy but they have been through alot it seems

Related Posts with Thumbnails