Friday, December 21, 2007

Good Heavens, What's This I See?!


As a late entry, I've added another item to my Christmas list. It is the Tony Little bobble head figurine. Tony Little is the man who invented 'the gazelle'. I will not explain the contraption. I feel sorry for anyone who buys an exercise machine from a man with a ponytail. The fact that this bobble head is ridiculous is exactly why I need it. I think that there needs to be someone who judges if a person is notable and credible enough to have the honor of being bobble headed. Where are the proper banquets and induction ceremonies for this? The fact that he is selling a bobble head of himself on his own website must prove what a bad ass he really is. I've decided that I want to start a collection of bobble head figurines that have no reason or place to be bobble headed. Heres the link to this awesome and absurd item. http://tonylittle.com/detail.aspx?ID=117
D.

4 comments:

The Keirnel said...

...and again, why?

dave,

why settle?

these are only $200-$300.

http://www.greenbag.org/

The Keirnel said...

who doesn't want a supreme court justice bobble?

Anonymous said...

Looking for weird bobbleheads for you, I found the Runaway Bride (the real one, not the Julie Roberts version) and Jesus (also the real one).

Dave said...

I can't believe you found an authentic (nonmovie related) 'runaway bride' bobble head. That made headlines over the Iraq war death toll. God bless America

Related Posts with Thumbnails