Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Vavoom Pinups- Amazing Experience!





Yes, it is expensive, but I have to say that the day of the shoot -- you find out why it's worth every penny. I  wanted to have a pin up shoot for my bachelorette outing with my girls for the following reasons: 1. I LOVE vintage stuff, especially pin up artwork 2. If I thought I could pull it off and not get fired from my corporate job, I would dress that way everyday 3. Hello! It's awesome. Duh.  And, Heather and her staff do not disappoint during the shoot. Every single one of us felt amazing during and after the shoot. I left that day on cloud nine and I left the make up on for our wedding rehearsal dinner-- it was a hit. I didn't want to take it off!

 I do truly love them, and they are a great company-- whose aim is to empower women -- and they do it. If I could work there,  I would.

Seriously- Book a shoot NOW! You WILL NOT be disappointed!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this sensible article.

My webpage wood plans

Related Posts with Thumbnails