Monday, July 12, 2010

What can YOU do in 31 days?

I recently decided that I don't want to allow my adult responsibilities to suck out my soul. As it happens, I really like my soul. Thus, I have developed a life enrichment program for myself, entitled, " What can YOU do in 31 days?" I have set goals to accomplish this month in the areas of: literature, art, culture, health & fitness, travel and music. Below are my goals for this month... let's see how this goes...

Read 3 books for pleasure
Paint 2 paintings (of any size)
Re-learn the violin
Lose 5 pounds
Try 2 new recipes
Visit at least 1 attraction in Chicago
Visit 2 states other than the one I live in
Finish one of my many photography projects
Write a short story

Updates as of July 12th
Books: I began reading the "Series of Unfortunate Events" by Lemony Snicket, I'm on book #6
Paintings: visualizing....
Violin: I need strings and a bow... looking into a store to acquire these items
Losing 5 pounds: trying to be more active, running more, eating less... it's a process
Recipes: nothing yet
Chicago Attraction: we went to the aquarium this weekend. It was great
2 States: I went to Kansas City for work, but I dont know if this counts really. We are planning a trip to Cincinnati next weekend...so...
Photography: yeah, not started... still
Short Story: perhaps I shouldnt have included this on the list... no ideas...

So, what can YOU do in 31 days? Share your list!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails