Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Things

Busy busy busy past few weeks for both Andrea and I . . .

On my end there was a final project presentation (aka. IEEE competition), finals, and graduation blended with a fathers day visit from my folks and twin bro', John. There was also the Printers Row Book Fair (or is it Lit-Fest?) that I am surprised that the nerdy bookhead Andrea has not mentioned.
Enjoy the photos... a more thorough explanation, as well as photos will be posted later regarding my project as mentioned above. I will do my best to degeekify said explanation as much as humanly possible.

2 comments:

julie said...

congrats on your graduation!!!

The Critic said...

yay. plus, wellstone is getting huger, i swear.

plus, no one blogs in the summer, really, do they?

Related Posts with Thumbnails