Friday, October 3, 2008

iPod Irritations

I think only magic can explain the phenomenon going on inside the inner workings of my beloved iPod. For some strange reason, the first song on EVERY album has vanished. I've plugged it back in and synchronized it, and now it appears that every first song, and any song that I play disappears after I play it. I guess this is a good way to get to all those albums I've added and never got around to listening to, but lets hope they suck, because I'll never hear them again (or at least until I figure out what is going on).
D.

3 comments:

The Critic said...

Disappeared as in not showing up or just not playing? My pod did this when it started to go wrong....

Dave said...

They aren't showing up. They're just completely missing from the song list. I did re sync and the songs I played came back, but the first are still missing, but a new quirky problem has arisen. Now, songs that are on the list won't play, but you'll see the progress bar just skip over it, and move to the next song, and it will continue to do that all the way through the whole album and not play anything, however, if you pick one song, it will play that, but the rest will do previously stated phenomena. Who knows.
D.

Dave said...

At least you have one.

A.

Related Posts with Thumbnails