Monday, March 24, 2008

Thank you Anonymous

Since we started posting our blog we have relished in the many comments placed here by our family, friends and co-workers. We thoroughly enjoy most of the comments, as they make us feel like someone cares what we are saying. Thank you to all of our "critics", your comments are well meaning, often funny and worthwhile.



And then came Anonymous.

I don't know who you are, but let me be the first to say, thank you for judging me, my relationship, my eating habits and everything in between. Thank you for going out of your way to help me realize I am a horrible person. Here's to you Anonymous!





In November, when we posted a blog which posed the question of why we feel boring when we get older, you kindly added:

Anonymous said...
-D- I really think everything you say is so interesting. so tell me what is your perspective on life, youth, young adulthood, adulthood, love, hate etc..? why so pessimistic.. what got you to that point...








when I wrote a humorous story about our haunted apartment you had only the best to say:

Anonymous said...
Maybe its your relationship that is causing all the problems and you are trying to blame something else....




And, then you were gone, until we got this lovely gem:

Anonymous said...
if you really want to be skinny mini then you have to learn self control like getting rid of snickers or tim hortons while you sitting on your butt all day its just common sense!!






Thank you Anonymous for consistently making me feel like a horrible person. Apparently I am not nearly as interesting as D., my relationship is in a shambles and I'm a fat moron who has no self control. ( p.s. no one ever mentioned Tim Hortons in the blog) Thank you for making me realize how truly horrible I am. Please continue to comment Anonymous, and do not let my feelings persuade you to be subtle. Please continue to state your opinions, I just ask that you leave us some small clue to your identity.
A.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

anonymous is either someone who has a crush or feelings for D. that aren't expressed to his face, or someone who has no life so they have to criticize yours. you must be really intimidating A. And who really eats at Tim Horton's?!?!

Anonymous said...

al eats at tim horton's. but i'm pretty sure al doesn't care what size pants d. wears or what he thinks about young adulthood ... can someone please teach me how to add one of those slide show things to my blog?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MYSTERIES!!!!

I'm mad at this person and I want them to hurt on the inside. :)

I feel like it's someone you know though, and it's probably someone who's name starts with a B. ??? Dunno... just..throwin' it out there..

I'm feeling distressed now because of my NEED TO KNOW. I successfully hate this person for yet another reason.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous sounds a lot like a girl whose pants Dave might have once worn. I think her name started with a "B." I can't be sure though. If it is her, then I would say the whole "B" label fits.

Related Posts with Thumbnails