Monday, June 21, 2010

Ramblings of a Boring Person

I think I used to be much more interesting and intelligent when I was younger, or perhaps, in my youth I was just naive/cocky enough to believe I was interesting and intelligent. Hard to say.

I can't wait to be married to Dave, but planning a wedding that will cost thousands for a few hours of enjoyment might be the death of me.

Why can't I just chop off my hair and dye it bright red? Who said investment banking had to be so bland?

I need to find a high paying, part time job, or quit working all together, buy an RV and travel the country until I die.

I need a book to read, to distract me from my laziness

1 comment:

Dave said...

Quitch'r bitchin', this reminds me of your post 'Dynamic & Non Retarded' from November 2007. Your job's not that bad.
Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails